No. Of Lakes: 1
No. Of Swims: 16
Average depth: 12ft – 28ft
Maximum no. of rods: 2
Club Freehold property: N
Fishery Officer (F.O.): Peter Fox
F.O. phone no:
Fishery description: Raised farm reservoir approximately 3.5 acre
Access from the gate is via a 15 foot 45 degree slope with level banks and an incline to the waters edge
Venue specific info: Not suitable for Disabled anglers due to access issues.
There is now a drinking water tap to the left of the gate by the fence. Please ensure the tap is turned off at all times. Any misuse will result in it's removal.
Fish Stocks: max size
Bream: 12lb 0 oz
Carp: 40lb 0oz
Roach: 1lb 8oz
Tench: 1lb 12oz
Toilet (Portaloo) M F
Fully Fenced with car park
Dogs allowed: Y
Night Fishing: Y
MEMBERS MAY ENTER THE FISHERY AT 6 AM AND MUST HAVE LEFT THE FISHERY BY 6PM, A NIGHT FISHING PERMIT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS VENUE TO FISH OR ENTER THIS FISHERY BETWEEN 6PM AND 6AM.
1.CARS MUST BE PARKED IN OFFICIAL CAR PARK ONLY. DO NOT PARK NEAR SHOP. DO NOT CROSS FOOTBALL PITCHES, BUT KEEP TO TRACKS. NO CARS ARE ALLOWED BEYOND THE BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER CROUCH.
2. MAXIMUM OF TWO RODS IN USE PER FULL MEMBER. (NIGHT FISHING PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY MAY USE 3 RODS (DAY & NIGHT) BETWEEN 1ST NOVEMBER AND 31st MARCH)
3. A SUITABLE UNHOOKING MAT WITH SIDES OR A CRADLE & A MINIMUM 42” LANDING NET MUST BE USED. . A CARP CARE KIT MUST BE HELD AND USED BY ALL MEMBERS.
4. WHEN NIGHT FISHING A MAXIMUM SESSION OF 72 HOURS (or less) AND NO RETURN TO THE FISHERY FOR 48 HOURS.
5. DOGS TO BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES.
6.BAIT BOATS ALLOWED SUBJECT TO POSSESSION OF THE APPROPRIATE CLUB PERMIT
7. NO CASTING OF FISHFINDERS/SONAR DEVICES FROM THE BANK
8. As of 23/5/2022 Due to abuse, General Byelaw 34 no longer applies at Barleylands and no member shall leave this fishery for more than 90 minutes in any 24 hour period by order of the club committee.
9. As of 2/8/23 Due to members using dangerous rigs i.e. not carp safe, bailiffs have the right to check all rigs. Failure to comply with this will result in the angler being asked to leave the fishery and will be reported to the committee.
Wednesday 20 March 2024 at Southminster